Our Probate Extra Service is our all-inclusive Estate Administration package. With this premium service, we take full responsibility for applying for the Grant of Probate or Grant of Letters of Administration, and we also deal with all aspects of dealing with the estate.
This service includes:
- Meeting the family, if required, to collect the paperwork and to discuss any issues on the distribution of the estate;
- Death registration and advice about funeral arrangement;
- Identifying the assets, debts and anyone named in the Will;
- Getting values for and securing assets attached to the estate;
- Drawing up all relevant legal documents and applying for the Grant of Probate or Letters of Administration on your behalf;
- Filling out and submitting all Inheritance Tax returns and agreeing any tax payable;
- Selling, transferring and collecting in assets or settling outstanding debts;
- Settling all income and capital gains tax affairs on behalf of the deceased;
- Obtaining all necessary tax clearances;
- Creating a full estate account, clearly documenting all transactions taking place within the administrative process;
- Keeping those named in the Will and executors of the estate fully informed at every stage of the process.