Make a Will in person
Having a Face-to-Face meeting with one of our specialist advisors is a great way to ensure that your Will contains exactly what you want it to, whilst ensuring that it is as tax efficient as possible. The meeting will be arranged at your convenience and will typically proceed in the steps set out below:
1. An appointment will be arranged at a time convenient for you, and can take place at your home or at our office;
2. A tax efficient Will review will be carried out by our Chartered Tax Advisor and by our Legal Professional;
3. Your Will shall be completed and professionally bound;
4. You shall receive an easy to understand commentary and clear signing instructions.
How much will it cost:
- Single £295;
- Mirror (pair of wills) £495.
Ways to pay?
- Online via credit/debit card;
- Over the phone;
- By cheque.