At Hadleys Wills, we take a proactive approach to user privacy and ensure the necessary steps are taken to protect the privacy of our website users throughout their visiting experience. This website complies with all UK and EU laws and requirements for user privacy.
Cookies are small files saved to the user’s computer hard drive that track, save and store information about the user’s interactions and usage of the website. This allows us to better provide you with the information you require.
Users are advised that if they wish to deny the use and saving of cookies from this website on to their computer’s hard drive they should take necessary steps within their web browser’s security settings to block all cookies from this website.
When We Collect Information from You
Using the Information You Provide
Unless you have told us otherwise, we will use your information for the following purposes:
· we will use your contact details to communicate with you during the Will writing process and after, including to help you maintain your Will, and, unless instructed otherwise, to contact you about our products and services that we think you might be interested in, except where you have asked not to be contacted for such purposes;
· we may contact individuals for whom you have provided contact details in relation to your Will in the event of your death. You should ensure that these individuals have consented to their information being used in this way;
· to identify when your Will is affected by a change in the law;
· in anonymised form, to inform charities as to our user-base and legacy-giving;
· subject to your express permission, we will inform the relevant charity if you have included a legacy-gift in your Will, including your contact details;
· to administer your user account;
· to provide contextual online support to you during your use of the system or tools;
· to process any request for advice or information;
· to customise this website;
· to ensure that any content you post complies with the terms and conditions of use of the website;
· to comply with our statutory and regulatory obligations;
· to ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
· unless instructed otherwise, to provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you;
· to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us;
· to allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so;
· to notify you about changes to our service; and
· to analyse how our website is used and share this information with third parties.
If we sell or buy any business or assets we may disclose your information to the buyer or seller of the business or the assets. If we or substantially all of our business or assets are acquired by a third party, your information is likely to be included in the transfer.
You can contact us at any time to ask us not to use your personal data in this way by e-mailing email@example.com.
Collection of Information
We collect the information you provide to us through this website and information we learn from your use of the website, or through your use of our other services.
We will never collect sensitive information about you (that is, information concerning your religion, beliefs, criminal record, health or sexuality) without your explicit consent.
Cookies and Tracking Technologies
We may collect cookies from you regarding your use of our website and services. Please see our cookies policy for further details regarding the collection and use of this information.
Storage and Security
All information you provide to us is stored on secure servers. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
The transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
You have the right to access information that we hold about you. If you wish to access your information please contact us at and, after we have confirmed your identity, we will provide the information where reasonably practicable. We may charge you a fee of up to £10 to cover our costs of providing the information.